The curve was REAL!! Lmaooooo!!
Awesome Disney easter eggs you need to know about (Part 2) [Part 1]
People Art Gallery
Exciting Photo Illusions
The swimming pool temporarily effed me up..
- 8 Signs You’re With The Right Person
- Things To Do When You’re Bored
- How to Deal With Jealousy In A Relationship
- Signs Of A Serial Dater
- Gift Ideas For Your Special Someone
- Tips to Deal With Procrastination
- How To Fight Fair
- How To Deal With Regret
- How to Help Someone Going Through A Tough Time
- The Many Roles Your Partner Plays In Your Life
- Signs That He’s A Player
- 8 Common Dealbreakers During First Dates
- 8 Reasons You Broke Up
Great style speaks volumes!
when u tryna help out ya ugly friend
Throwback - Celebrities Recreate Iconic Covers for Ebony Magazine’s 65th Anniversary (2010)
To celebrate its 65th anniversary issue and icons of the past and present, EBONY magazine asked their favorite entertainers to pose in modern-day recreations of those covers for a one-of-a-kind look back at the past.
Featuring: Regina King (as Eartha Kitt), Mary J. Blige (as Diana Ross), Nia Long (as Dorothy Dandridge), John Legend (as Duke Ellington), Lamman Rucker (as Richard Roundtree), Taraji P. Henson (as Diahann Carroll), Blair Underwood (as Sidney Poitier), Jurnee Smollett (as Lena Horne), Usher Raymond (as Sammy Davis, Jr.), and Samuel L. Jackson (as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.), among others.